The history of Masia Can Constans goes back to the early 18th century: the date 1720 appears on an old beam which still survives in the house. The house, owned by our parents, the farming couple Pere Carbonell and Magda Sala, was converted into a guest house for travellers in 1960. They worked on this project with great enthusiasm for several decades, together with their six children.
Today we have tried to keep up the family tradition by preserving the essence of the house as far as possible, along with the charm of a traditional Catalan farmhouse.
The conversion work which has been carried out has taken into account the building's original structure, as well as using characteristic local materials such as wood, stone and slate. The former outbuildings, now La Cabana and El Porxo, have been converted into two self-contained 2-storey houses. La Cabana contains apartments A and B, and El Porxo apartments C and D.